The AKRON grain bag storage system is an easy to use alternative for low cost on-farm grain storage. It is a proven storage technology that has been widely used and tested for the last 20 years in Argentina with an average of 1.4 billion bushels of grain stored per year. Nowadays, over 20 other countries have adopted the system that has proved to work under the most different conditions.
GRAIN BAG SYSTEM
ADVANTAGES of the AKRON Grain Bag Storage System
- Low cost on-farm storage.
- Versatile system. It can be combined with other storage options.
- Convenience. Allows grain to be stored in the field directly after harvesting.
- Cost effective. Avoid high freight prices during harvest.
- Unlimited storage when and where you need it.
- Easily adaptable to any grain storage or farm facility.
- Grain Control. Allows grain segregation during storage. For example: seeds, traceable products and quality differentiation can be easily segregated.
- Allows for better farm management during marketing and grain delivery.
- Load a Grain Trailer or super-B truck in less than 10 minutes(*) with the AKRON EXG300. Saving time and money.
- Less grain handling during storage means less grain damage.
- Modified atmosphere that allows less insect infestation or mold development.
GRAIN STORED: WHEAT, CORN, SOYBEANS, SUNFLOWER, COTTON, BEANS, RICE, SORGHUM, MALTING BARLEY.
OTHER STORED MATERIAL: FERTILIZER.
*Time may vary depending on grain type, conditions, and tractor.